Sunday, April 15, 2007

NASCAR in Texas

Did anybody see that finish? I thought that Matt Kenseth was going to hold off Jeff Burton for one more lap but he couldn't hold the bottom on the last lap and Burton won the race. It was nice to see an RCR car do well and win as I am an old Dale Earnhardt fan and have always rooted for them. My brother and son are big Jeff Gordon fans and they were both very upset when he hit the wall late in the race while leading, only to finish fourth. Also sorry to see that Dale Jr. ran strong but ran into trouble late and wound up finishing the race in Kyle Busch's car. How strange is that.
Looks like Chevy is kicking but so far this season and Toyota, Dodge and Ford have a long way to catch up. Anybody know more about this new engine Chevy is developing? Anyone out there let me know what you think. TZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that my man Jeff Gordan Slams the wall and gives away the race!! It goes to show that even the best drivers in the best cars are never a sure thing.